The club normally runs friendly competitions every last Tuesday of the month between March and September.
All children over 8 years old are actively encouraged to compete: it does not matter what standard they are and help will be given by the officials so they know what to do.
As a guide the evening runs as follows;
- Athletes should arrive by 6.00pm and competition starts at 6.30pm*. The younger age groups will finish about 7.45pm.
- The athletes can enter up to 3 events.
- Entry fee is £5. Payment is made at the front desk, as normal, and a ticket will be issued which should be taken to the desk in the clubhouse where you will be given your run number.
- This number should be attached to your vest with 4 pins at the front and 4 pins at the back.
- Athletes should arrive at their event 5 minutes before the start time.
- For running events, the marksman will allocate athletes to their heat.
- For field events, athletes will have the opportunity for 1 or 2 warm up throws/jumps.
- Parents should stay for the evening to support and help their children get to their events on time.
You can compete even if you’re not a club member, club vests are not required
* For Quad Kids Events during 2017 there will be a slightly earlier registration time of 5.30pm, subject to sufficient volunteer support
DATES FOR 2017
March 28th (including 3k) Timetable (Revised)
April 25th (Timetable)
September 26th (including Instep 3K TBC)
- Volunteers: We welcome volunteers to help the evening run smoothly. Please let the Registration Desk know if you can help.
- Photography; This event is open to the public and therefore it is not possible to prevent photographs of any particular individual from appearing in the media. If this is a problem for you, you are advised not to take part in the event .