The club runs friendly open competitions every last Tuesday of the month between March and September. As the events are run in the evening, with limited time, not all disciplines may be scheduled at each event but rotated over the series.
All children over 8 years old are actively encouraged to compete: it does not matter what standard they are and help will be given by the officials so they know what to do.
As a guide the evening runs as follows;
- Athletes should arrive by 5.30pm and competition starts at 6.10pm. The younger age groups will finish about 7.45pm.
- The athletes can enter up to 3 events.
- Entry fee is £5. Payment is made at the reception desk, as normal, and a ticket will be issued which should be taken to the registration desk in the clubhouse where you will be given your number.
- This number should be attached to your vest with 4 pins at the front and 4 pins at the back.
- Athletes should arrive at their event 5 minutes before the start time.
- For running events, the marksman will allocate athletes to their heat.
- For field events, athletes will have the opportunity for 1 or 2 warm up throws/jumps.
- Field Trials – U13 & Below 3 Trials, U15 & Above 4 Trials
- Parents should stay for the evening to support and help their children get to their events on time.
You can compete even if you’re not a club member, club vests are not required
DATES FOR 2018
March 27th (including 3k) Timetable
April 24th Timetable
September 25th (including Instep 3K tbc)
If you have a query on the timetabled track or field events please email email@example.com
CHANGES FOR 2018
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) : Non Exeter Harriers’ club members will be required to sign a data processing consent to enable us to store and pass information to The Power of 10. If an athlete is U17 or below parental consent will be required
Waterproof Numbers : Please retain your number, kindly Sponsored by MARKET CARPETS of Devon, which will be allocated for the season
- Volunteers: We welcome volunteers to help the evening run smoothly. Please let the Registration Desk know if you can help.
- Photography; This event is open to the public and therefore it is not possible to prevent photographs of any particular individual from appearing in the media. If this is a problem for you, you are advised not to take part in the event.