The club normally runs friendly competitions every last Tuesday of the month between March and September.
All children over 8 years old are actively encouraged to compete: it does not matter what standard they are and help will be given by the officials so they know what to do.
As a guide the evening runs as follows;
- Athletes should arrive by 5.30pm and competition starts at 6.10pm. The younger age groups will finish about 7.45pm.
- The athletes can enter up to 3 events.
- Entry fee is £5. Payment is made at the front desk, as normal, and a ticket will be issued which should be taken to the desk in the clubhouse where you will be given your run number.
- This number should be attached to your vest with 4 pins at the front and 4 pins at the back.
- Athletes should arrive at their event 5 minutes before the start time.
- For running events, the marksman will allocate athletes to their heat.
- For field events, athletes will have the opportunity for 1 or 2 warm up throws/jumps.
- Parents should stay for the evening to support and help their children get to their events on time.
You can compete even if you’re not a club member, club vests are not required
DATES FOR 2017
March 28th (including 3k) Timetable (Revised)
April 25th (Timetable)
May 30th (Timetable)
June 27th (Timetable)
July 25th (Timetable)
September 26th (including Instep 3K)
If you have a query on the timetabled track or field events please email email@example.com
- Volunteers: We welcome volunteers to help the evening run smoothly. Please let the Registration Desk know if you can help.
- Photography; This event is open to the public and therefore it is not possible to prevent photographs of any particular individual from appearing in the media. If this is a problem for you, you are advised not to take part in the event.