The Club’s teams compete in several leagues over winter and summer. In order for the Club to be successful, Team Managers for each competition are needed to co-ordinate the athletes, officials and the logistics of competing. This will involve building a team to cover the events, in the competition, as fully as possible prior to the event and assisting the athletes on the day with numbers, timetables etc.
For events further away, organising transport and accommodation will also be necessary.
Being a Team Manager can be a very rewarding role – generating a team spirit amongst the athletes who want to succeed individually and as a team is key to the Club’s success.
If you would like to be involved, please talk to a member of the Board or a current Team Manager, or ask at the Welcome Desk.
Team Managers at Exeter Harriers for 2017 are yet to be confirmed but are currently:
- Debbie Blatchford – Under 13 and Under 15 Boys South West League
- Godfrey Fry – Under 17 and Under 20 Men South West League
- Vanessa Freeman – Under 13 Girls South West League
- David Manby – Under 15 Girls South West League
- Rachel Coleman – Under 17 Women South West League
- David Robinson – Senior Men and Under 17/Senior Women South West League
- Graham Moncur – Youth Development League
- Vanessa Freeman – Sportshall Junior Indoor Athletics
- Dave Robinson – Cross Country Team Administrator