Raise free funds for Exeter Harriers as you do your Christmas shopping online, through easyfundraising, and you could help us win us a visit from a top athlete!
The competition, being promoted by England Athletics, will award the prize to the Athletics Club which raises the most funds through easyfundraising between November 9th and December 16th.
A huge opportunity for us!
There is no better time of year to use easyfundraising to generate free funding; for every Christmas present bought online, every decoration and even sprouts, Exeter Harriers could be benefitting from a donation at no extra cost to anyone! Last year, over 200 clubs took part in #SpendChristmas 2015 and the winning club, Swale Combined AC, managed to raise nearly £200 in just 5 weeks, netting them a visit from 400m sprinter hurder, Perri Shakes-Drayton!
Exeter Harriers are currently in 2nd Place on £72.44 with Northern Frontrunners leading the way with £75.87.
Help us now!
Not yet signed up? Please register with easyfundraising now by using this link
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase necessary.
- The competition is open to all England Athletics affiliated clubs who are signed up to easyfundraising by 16th December 2016.
- The competition will run from 9th November until 16th December 2016.
- Last time for entry will be 23.59, 16th December 2016.
- All confirmed donations received by this time will be included in the #SpendChristmas with easyfundraising Challenge leaderboard.
- First prize of a visit from a top international athlete will be awarded to the club cause which has raised the highest value of donations through easyfundraising between the period of November 9th and December 16th 2016.
- In the event that two or more of the top clubs raise the same value in donations between the period of November 9th and December 16th, one of those clubs will be drawn at random to be the winner of this competition.
- The AC cause must be verified as a bona fide cause by 23.59, 16th December to be eligible for entry.
- Donations generated during the competition period must be verified by the retailer by 23.59, 19th December to qualify for an entry into the competition. Donations that have not been verified by 23.59, 19th December will not be eligible.
- The result will be finalised on 19th December 2016.
- The winning club will be notified by email within two working days of the results being finalised. Please ensure your account details are correct.
- In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be passed on to the next highest raising club.
- England Athletics will contact the winner to arrange the athlete’s visit which will occur in Q1 2017.
- The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured in the easyfundraising and England Athletics website, easyfundraising and England Athletics Facebook page and the easyfundraising and England Athletics twitter page.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition and site rules.