- Training – don’t worry about cooking on Tuesday and Thursday evenings; simply enjoy a choice of hot meals to eat before you leave or to take home
- Competing – Tony’s healthy, filling dishes are great to keep you going on competition days
- Supporting – our supporters don’t need to miss out! Place your order and dig in!
- Coaching – coaches need to keep their energy levels up, too. Make sure you enjoy a filling treat from Tony’s menu
- Officiating – sometimes it’s a long day out on the track so why not warm-up with some soup or chilli?
We have recently been awarded the highest food hygiene rating of five stars. Food includes:
- Fresh pasta sauces
- Homemade curries and chillies
- Hot soups
- Oven-baked potato wedges
- Chunky sausages
- Local bacon
To see the current menu on a club night or at events see below:
For information please call Tony Howard, our Pavilion Manager, on 07982 417232 or email him by going to the Contact page of this website and filling in the individual contact form. Make sure you select Hire and Catering from the enquiry subject drop down menu.