Once your temporary membership expires you might like to consider a Full membership. This is available to those from school Year 4 to adults and can be taken up at any time during the year. Membership subscriptions are renewed in January each year.
To apply for membership please download and complete the membership form (below) and send this to the Membership Secretary with the appropriate membership fee. Forms can be completed electronically and emailed to the Membership Secretary (email@example.com)
Membership fees are detailed on the membership fees document below; please note that if joining mid year there is a scaled fee structure.
Once processed athletes will be issued with a club membership card. This should be brought with them to training and shown at the reception desk.
- New Balance – www.englandathletics.org/new-balance
- Sweatshop – www.englandathletics.org/sweatshop
- InterContinental Hotels Group – www.englandathletics.org/IHG
- Bupa – www.englandathletics.org/bupa
Membership subscriptions are due annually in January each year. Renewal notices are sent out to all registered club members each year. To renew your membership please complete the membership form (below) and return it to the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) with payment. Forms can now be completed electronically and emailed to the Membership Secretary. The fees are detailed in the below membership fees document.
These are now shown in a separate document (below). From April 2017 we have to pay England Athletics £14 for each member who takes part in competition. These fees are shown on the form.
Payment of renewal membership fees should be paid by end of February. If you do not wish to renew your membership please notify the Membership Secretary in writing or via email (email@example.com).
Payment of Fees
There are three methods of payment:
1. BACS transfer (please ensure you reference your payment e.g. Firstname Surname or Surname x 2/3/4 etc if paying for more than one)
2. Cheque (made payable to Exeter Harriers Ltd and please write name of athlete on the reverse of the cheque)
3. Cash (in a sealed envelope and handed in at the clubhouse)
If anything is unclear regarding your membership please do ask at the Welcome Desk.