The timetable for the SW Cup can be found by clicking here.
The club is only allowed to enter 1 athlete per event per age group, therefore PLEASE help your team managers by letting them know immediately if you are available. They have the difficult task of selecting a team based on performance, attendance and availability so please give the club the best chance of success by letting them know if you are available or if your circumstances change at the earliest opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN EVENT AT WHICH YOU CAN JUST TURN UP. ONLY THE NOMINATED TEAM AND RESERVES WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE.
We wish the Exeter Team well!
SPECIFIC CUP RULES
– Assuming there are at least 6 athletes declared in an event, there will be NO non-scoring (guest) competitors allowed with the exception of the distance races that are not started in lanes (ie. 3000m and 1500m/2000m S/C).
– Events will be scored 9 points for the winner down to 1 point for 9th place
– The opening height for the High Jump competitions will be the lowest requested by any competitor, but the SECOND height must be the minimum height as follows:
U13G/U13B – 1.00m; U15G – 1.05m; U15B – 1.10m; U17W – 1.10m; U17M – 1.20m; SW – 1.20m; U20M/SM – 1.30m
The bar will be raised in 5cm increments until one athlete is left.
– With the exception of the high jump, all field events will be limited to three trials.
– The minimum triple jump board distance shall not be less than 7m.
– Each club should provide a number of officials, for which 10 points will be awarded up to a maximum of 50 points, of which two must be track officials (track judge, timekeeper, starter or marksman). Ungraded officials will be awarded 5 points per official. All events must have at least graded official. All javelin and discus events must be overseen by a level 2b “county” official or higher.
– U17W and U20M to wear Numbers or DOUBLE LETTERS in Mixed Events, all other age-groups to wear Single Letters