Our catering manager, Tony Howard, has over 30 years experience in the industry so it is not surprising that he prepares wonderful homemade food for you to enjoy whether you are:
- Training – Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cold drinks assorted confectionery
- Competing – Tony’s healthy, filling dishes are great to keep you going on competition days
- Supporting – our supporters don’t need to miss out! Place your order and dig in!
- Coaching – coaches need to keep their energy levels up, too. Make sure you enjoy a filling treat from Tony’s menu
- Officiating – sometimes it’s a long day out on the track so why not warm-up with some soup or chilli?
We have recently been awarded the highest food hygiene rating of five stars. Food includes:
- Fresh pasta sauces
- Homemade curries and chillies
- Hot soups
- Oven-baked potato wedges
- Chunky sausages
- Local bacon
To see the current menu at events see below:
For information please call Tony Howard on 07982 417232 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.