Following the latest Covid guidelines from England Athletics, and the Government, here are the changes which will take place on club training nights with effect from Tuesday July 20th
1. MOST IMPORTANT – people with any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or self- isolating must not come to Exeter Harriers.
2. Advice from England Athletics – washing hands, using masks in certain situations (indoors) and maintaining social distance between one another should continue. A lot of us, especially coaches and volunteers, continue to be vulnerable. There are still many Covid cases being reported daily so we should continue with good Covid behaviours and not be complacent.
3. The clubhouse will open on July 20th for training. There will be a one-way system, with entry for both Juniors and Seniors through the clubhouse entrance.
4. Registration will be at the reception desk – this will continue to be male and female registrations by name as we were doing outside.
5. Covid-19 declaration forms are no longer required.
6. No cash payments will be collected for the training fees, all payments should continue be made by BACS and use the payment reference: TFEE Athlete Name. Please continue to register for training via email@example.com.
7. After registration, all athletes and any accompanying parents etc should go straight through the big room and wait outside for your training session to start. There will no gathering in the clubhouse.
8. At the end of the Junior session, athletes and parents will exit via the sidegate at 7:30. The side gate will be opened at 7:15 for parents to come in and collect their children. Parents should not enter through the clubhouse entrance at this time to avoid mixing with the Senior athletes who will be registering. Athletes from the second session should also exit via the side gate when they have finished training.
9. Senior athletes may go onto the track area before the Juniors have left at 7:30 only if they are accompanied by their coach for an area not being used by the Juniors. Otherwise, Senior athletes must wait in the area between the clubhouse and the track fence.10. The male and female toilets in the clubhouse will now open and operate as usual.
11. Please continue to make good use of the sanitisers.
12. The toilets and the changing rooms under the grandstand of the Arena will be open from July 19th