We are pleased to announce that our end of month Evening Open Meetings will re-commence.
Exeter Harriers friendly evening open competitions run on the last Tuesday of the month during the T&F season. As the events are run in the evening, with limited time, not all disciplines may be scheduled at each event, but rotated over the series.
All children over 8 years old are actively encouraged to compete: it does not matter what standard they are and help will be given by the officials so they know what to do.
- Entry fee: £10.00, through the online entry system. Maximum of 3 events for all athletes
- Entry in advance only, entries open approx 2 weeks prior to competition date. NO LATE ENTRIES. To enter follow link Exeter Harriers : Exeter Open Competitions (clubtrac.co.uk)
- BMC races: entry in advance only – www.britishmilersclub.com/enteronline
- Number of trials in Field Events: U13 & Below – 3 trials, U15 & Above – 4 trials
High Jump: Maximum 7 attempts
- Age groups: Ages as on 31st August 2023
- Open Events: U11 & U13 events will take place in age groups. Track events will be graded where possible.
- Waterproof Numbers: Will be available on the night
- GDPR. Details on Entry Form.
- Volunteers: We rely on volunteer help to ensure the evening can run smoothly. If you can help to support our qualified officials, and would be willing to do tasks such as; raking a sandpit, pulling a tape through to measure a long-jump or adjusting the high jump bar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you in anticipation
- Photography: This is a public event, therefore, it is not possible to prevent photographs of any particular individual from appearing in the media. If this is a problem for you, you are advised not to take part.
NB U13s and above need to be affiliated to a club to compete, club vests are not required
Planned Meetings for 2023
April 25th – timetable
May 30th – including BMC timetable
June 27th – Including BMC Final timetable
July 25th – Including BMC timetable Entries open 4th July
August 29th – Including BMC timetable
September 26th timetable
If you have a query on the timetabled track or field events please email email@example.com
For results please visit Power of 10 and search for specific event