We are pleased to announce that our end of month Evening Open Meetings will re-commence.
Exeter Harriers friendly evening open competitions run on the last Tuesday of the month during the T&F season. As the events are run in the evening, with limited time, not all disciplines may be scheduled at each event, but rotated over the series.
All children over 8 years old are actively encouraged to compete: it does not matter what standard they are and help will be given by the officials so they know what to do.
Due to COVID
- Entry fee: £5.00 – for all athletes. Maximum of 2 events.
- Entry in advance only. NO LATE ENTRIES. To enter click here or go to https://forms.gle/CJY7jbXHS3wkDLcC7
- Please state which 2 events, listed on the programme, you wish to enter. Closing date: midnight, Friday 23rd July . Maximum of 175 entries not including BMC.
- BMC races: entry in advance only – www.britishmilersclub.com/enteronline – deadline on Friday July 23rd 5pm.
- Number of trials in Field Events: U13 & Below- 3 trials, U15 & Above – 4 trials
High Jump: Maximum 7 attempts
- Additional COVID competition regulations apply
- BMC races: entry in advance only – www.britishmilersclub.com/enteronline – deadline 5pm the Friday before race.
- Age groups: Ages as on 31st August 2021
- Open Events: U11 & U13 events will take place in age groups. Track events will be graded where possible.
- Waterproof Numbers: Numbers are allocated for the season – please re-use the numbers given for all the open meetings in 2021.
- GDPR. Details on Entry Form.
- Volunteers: We rely on volunteer help to ensure the evening can run smoothly. If you can help to support our qualified officials, and would be willing to do tasks such as; raking a sandpit, pulling a tape through to measure a long-jump or adjusting the high jump bar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you in anticipation
- Photography: This is a public event, therefore, it is not possible to prevent photographs of any particular individual from appearing in the media. If this is a problem for you, you are advised not to take part.
NB U13s and above need to be affiliated to a club to compete, club vests are not required
Planned Meetings for 2021
May 25th including BMC Exeter Evening Open Timetable-May21
June 29th including BMC Exeter Evening Open Timetable-June21
July 27th including BMC Exeter Evening Open Timetable-July 2021
August 31st awaiting timetable – entries not yet open
September 28th awaiting timetable – entries not yet open
If you have a query on the timetabled track or field events please email email@example.com
For results please visit Power of 10 and search for specific event